Saturday, June 4, 2016

Torri & Matt | Norman, OK Wedding Photographer | Majestic Pines Wedding Venue | Michelle Valantine Photography

They met in the soup aisle at Walmart.

Torri explains, "I used to really hate cooking and making lunches for work, so I liked to stock up on soups and microwave meals.  I had gone to Walmart and Matt was also looking at soups.  We shared a few smiles and awkward small talk, and he asked me for my number.  We texted for awhile and finally decided to go on a date.  Matt and I still joke around that he seduced me with his awkwardness."

Fast forward to their wedding day.
Her rugby coach was their officiant.
Her caterer was one of her first bosses from a job she had in high school who promised her she'd be her caterer for her wedding day. She held true to her promise!
His mom made their cakes.  The groom's cake will blow your mind.

These are just a few of the people who came together to celebrate and contribute to Torri and Matt on their very special day.  Come take a look.























































My questions to the newlyweds:
1.  What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
Matt:  The first look.  I loved getting to see her in private before the ceremony.
Torri:  The first look.  It was the hardest part for me...I thought I would pass out!

2.  What advice would you give couples planning their wedding?
Matt:  Make sure you give yourself enough time to plan.
Torri:  Google and Pinterest till you can't anymore!  This gave me a lot of ideas for the wedding and helped relieve a lot of pressure.

3.  What is your favorite part about being married now?
Matt:  Being able to tell Torri she is stuck with me FOREVER!
Torri:  Correcting Matt and telling him he is stuck with me, not the other way around!





No comments:

Post a Comment