Friday, June 3, 2016

Caitlyn & Ryan | Norman, OK Wedding Photographer | Thunderbird Chapel | Michelle Valantine Photography

Caitlyn married Ryan on June 3rd, the same day her grandparents married 56 years ago.  Caitlyn shared, "God sent me my grandparents when I needed them most.  They have shown me nothing but unconditional love and support.  They are great role models."   June 3rd now holds two very dear couples together, bound by family, honor, love, dedication, respect and laughter...lots of laughter.  




 

































I asked Caitlyn and Ryan the following:

1.  What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
Ryan:  Being able to get family and friends together in one place at one time to
celebrate our special day.

Caitlyn:  
Waiting to walk down the aisle with my grandfather was so memorable for me. The anticipation was indescribable and as I walked down the isle I literally lost my breath when I saw Ryan. The way he looked at me I felt as if I was the only person in the entire room.  It was such an emotional moment that I will always cherish. 

2. What advice would you give to couples planning their wedding?
Ryan:  Try not to stress about the little things and also to remember what it's all about! Which is the celebration of an outward expression of an internal commitment to your soon to be wife/husband. Planning a wedding is also a great time to learn how to solve problems together and deal with difficult situations.

Caitlyn:   The biggest thing is when your wedding day finally arrives, it literally flies by in the blink of an eye! All of the planning, stress, money and time put in over the year comes and goes so quickly on your wedding day.  Try to enjoy the whole process and soak it all up.  At times you may feel overwhelmed, but just take your time and enjoy the entire engagement and planning period, because when its all over you'll miss it and be wanting to do it all over again!

3. What is you're favorite part about being married now? 
Ryan:  To be able to open another chapter of life with my best friend. Together we can accomplish anything and can't wait to see what God has planned for us in the future.

Caitlyn:  I feel a deeper connection now and getting to call him my husband!  We have been together for over 3 years now, and it's nice to be able to finally say that!


Caitlyn, and your husband, Ryan, may these images of your wedding day bring you sweet memories of the love and connection you share with one another as you embark into your future with loved ones cheering you on!  Congratulations!


Make-up Artist | Kaylea Porter







No comments:

Post a Comment