Sunday, May 14, 2017

Horn Family | Norman, OK Family Photographer | Michelle Valantine Photography


           We gathered, we stood, we sat, we ran, we goofed-off, and most of all we laughed!  Let me introduce you to the Horn family!  This family of 5 has older children in middle school and high school, all of which are very athletic, so I made sure to incorporate a lot of movement into their session...one of my tricks for helping my clients feel more comfortable in front of the camera.  

            We met on a sunny, warm afternoon in mid-May.  Having a teen of my own, I am familiar with adolescent mood swings, but I was blown away by the comradery, energy, and congeniality of these siblings.  They loved to rib one another and were game for anything I asked of them!  These dedicated, enthusiastic parents have certainly done an outstanding job raising three delightful and talented young adults.  See for yourself how each of their individual personalities shine through, especially when photographed together!  For further information on booking your own family session, please visit my Family page on my website, MichelleValantinePhotography.com 


And here's another fun session to share…the Horn family!  We met at Sutton Wilderness on a sunny, warm afternoon in mid-May.  Having a teen of my own, I am familiar with adolescent mood swings, but I was blown away by the comradery, energy, and congeniality of these brothers toward their sister.   These dedicated, enthusiastic parents have certainly done an outstanding job raising three delightful and talented young adults.  See for yourself how each of their individual personalities shine through!  For further information on booking your own family session, please contact MichelleValantinePhotography.




















No comments:

Post a Comment