Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Xitlali | Norman, OK Quinceañera Photographer | Sutton Wilderness Park | Michelle Valantine Photography

Soon Xitlali will be turning fifteen and hosting her Quinceañera, a Hispanic celebration for 15th birthdays.  I asked her, "What are you looking forward to most at your Quinceañera?"  She replied, "Getting to spend time with my friends and family.  That will be the best part for me."  











Me:  What do you love about Cookie?
Xitlali:  She's always happy, eager to see me, and helps me feel better when I am sad.

Me:  What's the best thing about turning 15-years old?
Xitlali:  My parents trusting me to do more things, and catching up to my friends' ages!  

Me:  What are 3 words you'd use to describe Xitlali?
Mom:  sensitive, daring, confident
Dad:  impulsive, confident, responsible
Cousin:  creative, hard working, understanding
Sister:  brave, smart, caring
Xitlali:  adventurous, love animals, kind

Me:  What was Xitlali like as a child?
Mom:  She has always been loving, talkative and friendly.  She made friends with everyone, and has always been very loving with animals.  She loves to read and hear stories.




Make-up Artist | Aimee Sanchez


No comments:

Post a Comment