Sunday, July 31, 2016

Jennifer & Joe | Family Portrait Photographer | Norman, OK | George M. Sutton Wilderness Park | Michelle Valantine Photography


For her birthday, she wanted family pictures.  They've been married almost a year, and he shared with me, "I thought it was really cool how she ordered her meal on one of our first dates.  She asked the waiter for 'a taco salad without the salad.'  I knew then she was the girl for me.  How cool is that?  I never knew you could order that!"

She chimed in, "Yeah!  You get way more meat and cheese that way!  Hold the lettuce!"

I asked them the best thing about being married:
Jennifer:  enjoying trust and safety
Joe:  I never have to miss her anymore.  She is right here.
















I asked the couple to describe their perfect day:
Jennifer:  I would wake up to beautiful 70° weather and drink my coffee on the patio enjoying the gentle morning breeze.  After it warmed up, I'd take a dip in the pool, and then a much enjoyed nap.  Later that night, we'd eat at Crab Town, after which we'd go catch a baseball game, either the OKC Dodgers or my son, Jackson's team, with Joe coaching.  I'd treat myself to a hot dog and wild cherry Pepsi.

Joe:  I'd wake up and enjoy a quiet morning taking my bike for a 20-mile ride, the wind at my back and no bugs!  Afterwards, I'd join Jennifer for that nap, and dinner at Crab Town.  I'd also enjoy the baseball game indoors, where it is air conditioned!

How did you meet?
Jennifer:  We met on the internet.  When I showed up at Starbucks for our first meeting, I accidentally pulled into the parking lot a little fast and almost took Joe out by mistake as he was getting out of his car.  I could tell he was mad.  But when he realized I was the person he was meeting, he quickly forgave me.

What did you think, Joe, when you saw her?
Joe:  Wow.
Jennifer:  He told me I was as cute as a kitten.  To this day, he calls me "kitten."

No comments:

Post a Comment