Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Baby S | Lifestyle Newborn Photographer | Norman, OK Newborn Photographer | Michelle Valantine Photography


The text said she needed a newborn photographer, and she was asking me if I was available.  Uh, let me think about that...YES, PLEASE!!!  It was the beginning of March, and we had taken mom's maternity pictures the day before Valentine's Valantine's Day (a day I choose to celebrate yours truly).  So from the get-go, I've had good luck with this baby!

The day finally arrived for me to capture the family's newest member to love..and WOW!  Was there ever a lot of love!  Between big brother, mom, dad and her grandparents, she was getting lots and lots of hugs and kisses...and then more kisses and hugs just for good measure.

Working with a newborn is quite an experience.  She was floppy and bendy and cold and hungry and wet and sleepy and precious and warm and cuddly and dimply and beautiful and quite simply amazing.  I started in the living room, then moved to the master bed, the baby's room, and ended the session by a large window in the kitchen.  Below, you will get to see the how the session evolved.  And I will guarantee this:  by the time you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the post, you will find you have a smile on your face.

Newborns are simply amazing.  Here we go!



























No comments:

Post a Comment