Monday, March 21, 2016

Mommy & Me Mini Sessions | April 23 & 24, 2016 | Sutton Wilderness Park | Norman, OK Portrait Photographer | Michelle Valantine Photography


MOMMY & ME
MINI Photography Sessions

WHEN:  April 23rd & 24th, 2016
WHERE:  Sutton Wilderness Park, Norman, OK
SESSION FEE:  $50.00





Available Mini Session Times


WHAT IS INCLUDED?  15 minutes of me capturing you and your little ones tickling, snuggling, laughing, hugging, kissing, walking, kneeling, spinning, throwing, dancing...you get the idea!  A few days after your session, you will receive an email with a link to your private online gallery featuring approximately 5-10 images from our time together.

WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?  Products are sold separately.  For a basic listing of my most popular products, please click here.

HOW DO I SCHEDULE A SESSION?  Select the day/time you want to reserve in the drop down menu above.  Your non-refundable payment of $50.00 reserves your session in my calendar.

WHAT DO WE DO IF THE OKLAHOMA WEATHER GETS IN THE WAY?  I will personally coordinate a Plan B with your schedule.  This may mean moving us to an indoor location, or trying again the following weekend.

For any additional questions, send me your personal message.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO CAPTURING YOU AND THE ONES YOU LOVE!










No comments:

Post a Comment